The Category menu allows you to properly categorize your organization with like-minded groups. For example, The Children's Museum would be categorized in Arts and Entertainment while the American Cancer Society will be categorized in Clubs and Organizations.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a group page for my organization?
- How do I edit/delete my group page?
- What is the purpose of the "Category" menu when creating a group page?
- How can I add a photo my page's photo gallery?
- I can’t locate the group page that I added. How do I find it?
- My group is already listed, but I don't know who is in charge of the listing. How do I submit changes or additions to the listing?
- How can I have my group page appear in another town?