Please keep in mind that a venue listing at AmericanTowns.com serves only to auto-fill address fields when posting events. The purpose is to indicate where an event will be held; not what the group that's hosting it is all about. Venues aren't available for site users to browse, nor are they linked to any group exclusively.
Articles in this section
- How do I add an event to the calendar?
- How do I add a repeating event?
- How do I edit/delete my event?
- I can’t locate the event that I added. How do I find it?
- I don't see the venue I need when adding an event. How do I add my venue to the list?
- What is a venue?
- What is the purpose of the "Category" menu when creating an event?
- I added an event to the calendar but I don’t see it listed on my page. How can I add it to my page?
- I deleted my page so why do my events still appear on the home page calendar?
- How can I have my event appear in another town?