The Category menu allows you to properly categorize your item with like- minded content. For example, an Art Exhibit would be categorized in Arts and Entertainment while the library's Children's Story time will be categorized in Schools and Libraries.
Articles in this section
- How do I add an event to the calendar?
- How do I add a repeating event?
- How do I edit/delete my event?
- I can’t locate the event that I added. How do I find it?
- I don't see the venue I need when adding an event. How do I add my venue to the list?
- What is a venue?
- What is the purpose of the "Category" menu when creating an event?
- I added an event to the calendar but I don’t see it listed on my organization page. How can I add it to my page?
- I deleted my organization page so why do my events still appear on the home page calendar?
- How can I have my event appear in another town?